House Building Plan Approval Guideline for G13, G14 (FGEHA)
Set Back and Building Bye-Laws
|Plot Size||Front Side||Backside||Side||Plinth level|
|25’x50’ (5 Marla)||6’||6’||Nil||3’-6’’|
|30’x60’ (7 Marla)||6’||6’||Nil||3’-6’’|
|35’x70’ (10 Marla)||10’||7’||5’ one Side||4’|
|40’x80’ (14 Marla)||10’||8’||5’ one Side||4’|
|50’x90’ (1 Kanal)||15’||10’||5’ both Side||4’-6’’|
The building plans prepared by Architects and Structure Engineers registered with PCATP and PEC as such, are required to be submitted to the One Window Operation (OWO) of Federal Employee Housing Foundation G10 Head Office.
MANDATORY INSPECTION/SUPERVISION DURING CONSTRUCTION
Inspection by CDA Licensed Architects at the following stages shall be mandatory and the same shall be submitted to the OWO within seven days of the inspection;
- On ground demarcation of the area to be dug in.
- Foundation of the basement (if applicable).
- Roof level of the basement before pouring slab (if applicable).
- Ground floor at DPC level including boundary wall.
- On attaining roof height of Ground Floor before pouring in of roof slab.
- On attaining roof height of First Floor.
- Attaining roof height of Subsequent Floor(s) if any.
- Attaining roof height of Water Tank and Stair Tower / Mumty (if any).
- Completion of all other requirements/completion of building(s).
Contact US: +92 300 4945 873
Required Documents for House Building Plan Approval in G13, G14 (Federal Employee Housing Foundation)
Required Documents for House/Plaza plans in the Federal Employee Housing Foundation
- Architectural Drawings 6 sets (sign /stamp Registered Architect with CDA/FGEHF)
- Structural Drawings 6 sets (sign /stamp Registered Structural Engineers with CDA/FGEHF)
- Soundness and stability Certificate by Structural Engineer
- Calculation Book
- Original Form A1 and A2 with Photocopies
- NIC (Copy)
- Copy of attested Transfer Letter and attested Allotment letter
- Copy of attested possession Letter
- Indemnity bond from the owner duly attested with Notary Public